Waste not this holiday season. As another calendar year draws to a close and we look forward to safely sharing special holiday moments with our friends and family, we’re feeling especially thankful for our planet and its bounty.
To show our thanks and ensure that we can celebrate with delicious food and wine for years to come, it’s also our duty to give back to the planet. That’s why we’ll be drinking and celebrating with sustainability in mind this holiday season. Join us and add some cheer to your holiday table by opening a bottle of organically farmed Bonterra Elysian Merlot and crafting ornaments from found and recyclable materials.
DIY Ornaments Crafted From Found and Recyclable Materials
- Recyclable, natural twine
- Found materials such as sticks, twigs, pinecones, leaves
- Go on a wintertime adventure and collect fallen sticks, twigs, pinecones, and leaves.
- Fashion your found objects into abstract or simple designs using the recyclable twine to tie them together. And, don’t forget to enjoy a glass of Elysian Merlot while you craft.
- If you need a little inspiration, try some stars, snowflakes, or simple pinecone pendants.