At the foundation of our brand, and organic and Biodynamic® efforts, is an unparalleled respect for the environment and its wellbeing. This same attitude and holistic approach to wellness should be reflected in your self-care routine, whether you’ve established one already or are looking for tips to get started.
Think about incorporating essential oils into your self-care regimen because, well, they’re kind of essential. To get you started, we’ve created a guide to six key essential oils and their properties and uses.
Check out these guidelines for choosing the right essential oil to match your self-care needs:
- Lavender: relax with lavender and enjoy its slightly sedative, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties.
- Tea Tree: fight inflammation with soothing tea tree oil. Its natural infection fighting properties can heal damaged skin and soothe muscle aches.
- Eucalyptus: clean and intense, eucalyptus conveys the feeling of freshness and boosts the immune system.
- Peppermint: refresh and wake up with the revitalizing scent of peppermint. Traditionally used in medicinal
products, this essential oil can help soothe headaches and promote concentration.
- Lemongrass: sweet and mild, with an herbaceous lemon scent, lemongrass will brighten your day and re-energize you.
- Sweet Orange: floral and sweet-smelling, sweet orange is the go-to option for a cheerful boost to your day.