This spring, we’re eating green and drinking white. What could be a more appropriate springtime pairing than this quinoa and avocado salad served alongside a chilled box of Bonterra Sauvignon Blanc? A convenient and eco-friendly format for enjoying Bonterra, our 1.5-liter boxed wines stay fresh for up to 30 days when chilled (try and make yours last that long, we dare you).
So, catch some rays, grab a glass, and enjoy!
Quinoa Avocado Salad
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 Cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- Your Favorite Vinaigrette
- Prep your veggies–we recommend dicing avocado, halving cherry tomatoes and chopping cilantro.
- Prepare your quinoa as usual and set aside to cool.
- Drain and rinse one can of black beans.
- Toss all ingredients together with your favorite vinaigrette dressing.